Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i don't blog enough

i am now in two new classes this quarter, and they should be very stimulating.
that or they will kill my spirit and crush my ego because they will cause me to discover that a really am not the brilliant intellectual i imagine my self to be. 

 I have two nagging thoughts chewing on my brain cells at the moment.
one is having to do with understanding the bible through a narrative approach.
and two is the Question. What is politics? 
oddly enough the two classes that i am currently taking are titled, narrative approach to theology and political theology 

so i will now force my self to stop for the sake of lengthiness. but i hope to post more on these soon.   

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cole,

While I admire your spirit- I despise your lack of capitalization after periods!

Your brother-in-law,
Jim

For a sample of proper punctuation look at my wife's blog.
daichendt.blogspot.com

Jared K. said...

Easily said from a person who hasn't seen the water in a year and a half. At least I went yesterday.